- Simple, intuitive and strong, the Posi-Lok® ferrule uses a 2-button release to detach and adjust feather angle
- To join, simply slide the Posi-Lok ferrule together and listen for the audible "click"
- Posi-Lok resists corrosion and completely eliminates play between each piece of the paddle
- Feathering is adjustable in the increments of 0 / 15 / 30 / 45 / 60° right or left
- Lightweight carbon shaft provides low swing weight and slight shaft flex, promoting a comfortable experience in the cockpit from launch until takeout
- Carbon fiber blades are silky smooth in the water and offer enhanced stiffness and strength
- Wide, asymmetrical dihedral blade face is optimized for high-angle paddling and produces a smooth stroke with minimal flutter
- Rubber drip rings keep water away from hands and lap
Made in USA.
|Shaft Construction||Carbon fiber|
|Blade Construction||Carbon fiber|
|Blade Shape||Asymmetrical Dihedral|
|Blade Size||18 x 7 inches|
|Hand Control||Right and Left|
|Weight||1 lb. 13.5 oz.|