Hear the giggles and share the sights with your child with the Afterburner 2.0 trailer bike. Easy to install, it lets you both enjoy the ride while you control the pace.
- The single-speed Novara Afterburner folds quickly without tools to stow compactly in your car, garage or a closet
- Afterburner 2.0 easily and securely mounts to the seatpost of an adult bike; the sturdy hitch adapts to a wide range of seatpost diameters
- Adjusts easily to offer comfort and a good fit for kids of various sizes—simply move the seat up or down and angle the handlebars for best fit
- Mud deflector helps protect child from any splashes coming off the adult-bike's wheel; full-length chainguard helps keep them and their clothing clean and out of the chain
- High-tensile steel frame provides a sturdy, solid ride and the durability to last from one child to the next
- For more fun, kids can pedal along at their leisure without hindering the adult pace; large platform pedals make it easy for small feet to stay in place
- Includes bright orange safety flag and rod, increasing the visibility of you and your small rider
- Please note: 75 lbs. max. weight capacity; measures approximately 53 in. long when folded, 74 in. when unfolded
- Our Novara Afterburner 2.0 trailer bike is easily assembled upon arrival—just install the handlebars and pedals and you're ready to hook up and go!
- Specs and images are subject to change
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
|Number of Gears
23 lbs. 6 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.