- The single-speed Novara Afterburner folds quickly without tools to stow compactly in your car, garage or a closet
- Afterburner 2.0 easily and securely mounts to the seatpost of an adult bike; the sturdy hitch adapts to a wide range of seatpost diameters
- Adjusts easily to offer comfort and a good fit for kids of various sizes—simply move the seat up or down and angle the handlebars for best fit
- Mud deflector helps protect child from any splashes coming off the adult-bike's wheel; full-length chainguard helps keep them and their clothing clean and out of the chain
- High-tensile steel frame provides a sturdy, solid ride and the durability to last from one child to the next
- For more fun, kids can pedal along at their leisure without hindering the adult pace; large platform pedals make it easy for small feet to stay in place
- Includes bright orange safety flag and rod, increasing the visibility of you and your small rider
- Please note: 75 lbs. max. weight capacity; measures approximately 53 in. long when folded, 74 in. when unfolded
- Our Novara Afterburner 2.0 trailer bike is easily assembled upon arrival—just install the handlebars and pedals and you're ready to hook up and go!
After an initial break-in period you might notice your bicycle performing less responsively than the day you brought it home. Not to worry, this is typical of all new bicycles and simply reflects that cables have stretched or their housings have seated themselves into final position. To keep running at peak performance, all REI bicycles come with a FREE warranty tune-up, which should be accomplished between the first 100-200 miles of riding or after the first two months if you're accumulating miles less quickly. Contact your nearest REI bike shop for details and an appointment for this important service.
|Best Use||Recreational Cycling|
|Wheel Size||20 inches|
|Number of Gears||1 gear(s)|
|Weight||23 lbs. 6 oz.|
|Bike Weight||Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.|