Product Image of color Blue loading
Surftech Laird Stand Up Paddle Board - 11'
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Surftech Laird 11 ft. stand up paddleboard provides enough length and volume to help beginners feel comfortable while remaining a dynamic ride for those with more experience.
- Designed by shaping expert Bob Pearson working with professional surfer Laird Hamilton, this board is perfect for novice stand up paddleboarders and seasoned experts alike
- 11 ft. length maneuvers easily in waves and tracks well when exploring flatwater; Surftech Laird 11 ft. is ideally suited to explore both flatwater and light surf
- The Laird 11 ft. stand up paddleboard offers several unique design characteristics that make it easy to enter waves and maintain control in any situation
- Narrow pintail is thinned down to provide tight, easy, flowing turns and the center fin can be moved nearly in line with the side fins to enhance turning characteristics
- Full nose width extends to mid-deck to enhance stability, and slight concave nose and relatively flat bottom under standing area enhance glide
- Tapered foil of the nose and tail work with the low, thin rails to maximize performance in surf, and tail rocker makes the board loose and maneuverable when catching waves
- High-quality, lightweight Tuflite epoxy board features a sandwich construction that provides the ultimate combination of performance and durability
- At the heart of each board is a waterproof, fused-cell EPS core that's wrapped in fiberglass and laminated with high-quality epoxy resin
- Core is then vacuum laminated with epoxy to a natural, high density cellulose composite, and then the final layer of fiberglass is added for a beautiful, eye-pleasing finish
- The result is a board that offers years of performance, responsive handing and high durability
- Center fin and 4 side fins promote straight tracking in the water; integrated deck pad provides exceptional grip and reduces foot fatigue
- Recessed handle makes transporting the 25 lb. 3 oz. paddleboard a breeze
Imported.View all Surftech Paddle Boards
Foam core/fiberglass and epoxy lamination
Paddle Board Style
(Center fin) 7 inches
Center + 4
Weight Capacity (lbs)
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...