Quick, easy and compact, the Mountain Hardwear Drifter 2 DP tent is perfect for camping and backpacking. With fly-first (DryPitch™) pitching you can set the tent up in the rain and stay dry.
- DryPitch lets you set up the fly first and then set the canopy up beneath it and out of the rain; you stay dry, your gear stays dry and your tent's canopy stays dry
- Footprint and gear loft are included
- 2 side doors ensure easy access; 2 large vestibules shelter and stow gear outside the tent
- Mesh canopy provides ventilation; polyester panels around the lower tent offer privacy during lounging or when changing clothes
- Dual zipper sliders allow easy door operation and ventilation options
- Reflective guyout loops, starter point and zipper pulls provide easy setup and good visibility at night
- DAC Pressfit® poles feature a securely fixed, pressed-in ferrule, ensuring the poles will remain strong and reliable, even with heavy usage
- Taped, full-coverage polyester rainfly maintains a taut pitch even when wet; durable nylon taffeta floor uses polyurethane coating for waterproofness
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seams, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors
- Mesh storage pockets and included gear loft help keep small essentials at hand
- Fly, footprint and poles pitch without canopy to create a lightweight shelter
- Mountain Hardwear Drifter 2 DP comes with stuff sacks, aluminum stakes/guyline, footprint, gear loft and owner's manual
Imported.View all Mountain Hardwear Backpacking Tents
|Minimum Trail Weight|
4 lbs. 12 oz.
|Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight|
3 lbs. 4 oz.
5 lbs. 11 oz.
7 x 25 inches
93 x 50 x 40 (L x head W x foot W) inches
32 square feet
10 + 10 square feet
|Number of Doors|
|Number of Poles|
68-denier ripstop polyester
70-denier coated nylon taffeta
75-denier coated polyester taffeta