Big Agnes Pumphouse Pad Pump Dry Sack
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
The Big Agnes Pumphouse Pad Pump dry sack fills multiple roles when you're backpacking. Use it as a pad pump, dry sack, pillow, water carrier and backcountry shower.
- To inflate your Big Agnes sleeping pad (sold separately), open the drawstring on the nozzle end, place it on an open sleeping pad valve and then cinch the drawstring
- Allow air to enter the other end of the stuff sack, then roll the stuff sack end partially closed and inflate the pad with the air inside the Pumphouse
- When you're not inflating your pad, the Pumphouse can be used as a dry sack to protect clothes and gear from rain
- Water-tight construction allows the Pumphouse to be used to transport water from the stream to your campsite, and can even be used as a backcountry shower
- Big Agnes Pumphouse Pad Pump dry sack is made from lightweight Cordura® nylon that resists abrasion, tears and scuffs
- Not compatible with Big Agnes Double Z Sleeping Pads
Imported.View all Big Agnes Pad Accessories
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
234 cubic inches
19.5 x 12 x 8 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...