La Sportiva FC ECO 3.2 GTX Hiking Boots - Women's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
La Sportiva FC ECO 3.2 GTX women's hiking boots feature a mix of recycled materials and a versatile, waterproof design that deftly handles day hikes and lightweight backpacking.
- Durable and flexible nubuck and synthetic leather uppers provide lasting wear and breathability; recycled nylon mesh panels add flex and breathable comfort
- Flex Control design puts flexible materials in key spots to increase ease of movement and transfer energy so your muscles don't have to work as hard throughout your stride
- Gore-Tex® membranes are seam sealed and breathable to keep feet dry and comfortable; nylon and recycled nylon linings help transport sweat away from feet
- Dual-density EVA midsoles offer light weight, lasting cushioning and shock absorption on rough trails; midsoles contain 15% recycled EVA
- Lightweight thermoplastic urethane and polypropylene shanks deliver torsional rigidity, stability and protection under pack loads and on uneven terrain
- Vibram® rubber outsoles with Impact Brake System™ handle wet and dry routes equally; outsoles contain 30% recycled rubber
Imported.View all La Sportiva Women's Day Hiking Boots
Nubuck leather/recycled nylon mesh/synthetic leather
Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane/nylon/recycled nylon
Dual-density EVA/recycled EVA
Thermoplastic urethane/polypropylene shank
Vibram rubber/recycled rubber
33 EU 33.5 EU 34 EU 34.5 EU 35 EU 35.5 EU 36 EU 36.5 EU 37 EU 37.5 EU 38 EU 38.5 EU 39 EU 39.5 EU 40 EU 40.5 EU 41 EU 41.5 EU 42 EU 42.5 EU 43 EU U.S. Women's 2.5 3 3.5 4 4.5 5 5.5 5.5+ 6 6.5 7 7.5 7.5+ 8 8.5 9 9.5 9.5+ 10 10.5 11 EU 33 33.5 34 34.5 35 35.5 36 36.5 37 37.5 38 38.5 39 39.5 40 40.5 41 41.5 42 42.5 43 Mondo 24 24.5 24.5 25 25.5 26 26.5 27 27.5
For rock climbing shoes: Choose soft shoes two to three sizes smaller than your street shoe size. We recommend you fit your trad shoes one to two sizes under your street shoe size. Remember to factor in stretch. Unlined slip-lasted shoes tend to stretch about one full size. Lined shoes stretch about a half size. Remember: a well-fit comfortable shoe will work better than an ill-fitting tighter shoe.
For boots: Add one half size to your street shoe size. You should be able to slip one finger behind your heel when you are standing up with the boot unlaced and your toes touching the front. If the boot is too short, your toes will get smashed walking downhill. Too long and your heel will slide up and down and give you blisters.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...