- 4 Degree Elite Fit System improves comfort; 2 elastics provide greater stretch and recovery to keep the socks in place
- Ankle bands, upper instep bands, lower instep bands and arch bands connect to the feet for a great fit and feel
- ReliaWool is a patent-pending reinforcement construction that puts more wool in high wear/high impact areas to increase durability and comfort
- Merino wool provides excellent temperature control and moisture management, so you're warm when it's cold and cool when it's warm
- Strategically placed mesh zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Merino wool keeps your feet dry and inhospitable to bacteria that can cause odor
- SmartWool socks are guaranteed not to itch and can be repeatedly machine washed and dried without shrinking
- Flat-knit toe seams are durable
- PhD Cycle Light Mini bike socks are ankle height: 3.75 in.
- Double-layer 1x1 ribbed welt construction
- *Discount will be applied when you check out. Offer not valid for sale-price items ending in $._3 or $._9
Made in USA.
|Fabric||70% merino wool/28% nylon/2% elastane|
|Sock Cushioning||Light Cushioning|