FalconGuides Hiking the Selway-Bitterroot Wilderness - 2nd Edition
If you're looking for the wilds of the northwest without the crowds, Hiking the Selway-Bitterroot Wilderness is the book to get you deep into beautiful Montana and Idaho backcountry.
- Author: Scott Steinberg
- Softcover; 310 pages; color photographs and maps
- Morris Book Publishing, LLC.; copyright 2012
- A chart cross-referencing hikes with characteristics such as hike length and possible obstacles helps you prepare for what you'll encounter on the trail
- Each hike is introduced with helpful information such as distance, approximate hike time, difficulty, trail surface, optimal seasons, elevation, maps and water availability
- Detailed instructions with landmarks and checkpoints let you plan ahead and hike new areas with confidence
Made in USA.A backpacker's guide, Backpacking Idaho features 46 trails statewide. It includes up-to-date trail information, accurate directions to popular and less-traveled trails, difficulty ratings, detailed trail maps, and Leave No Trace camping tips. Explore several beautiful backcountry trails in the Selway-Bitterroot Wilderness, take a ridgeline walk above Redfish Lake to the Bench Lakes in the Sawtooth Mountains or simply traverse the Great Divide on the wildlife-filled Salamander Lake Loop.View all FalconGuides Mountain West Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...