Product Image of color Lichen/Platinum loading
REI Co-op Quarter Dome T3 Plus Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Unlike cramped tents that sacrifice space for weight savings, the strong, 3-person, 3-season REI Quarter Dome T3 Plus tent feels so roomy inside you may forget it�s actually designed for backpacking.
- REI Quarter Dome T3 Plus features an additional 7.5 sq. ft. of floor space, an additional inch of headroom and larger vestibules compared to the standard Quarter Dome T3 tent
- Two side entry doors and Dry Entry vestibules offer convenient access and ample storage capacity
- REI-exclusive Tension Truss design enhances structural stability, prevents deformation in the wind and maximizes room around your head and shoulders
- Aluminum DAC Featherlight NSL hubbed poles are lightweight; set-up is quick and easy with pole clips and color coding
- Rectangular floor plan makes it easy to arrange sleeping bags and gear, and allows efficient use of space
- Fully adjustable, high-level vents mitigate condensation, drawing cool air under the fly from the lower perimeter and exhausting warm, moist air
- Bathtub floor with seam-sealed corners ensures waterproof protection
- Windproof, breathable perimeter fabric blocks dust and sand from blowing in under the fly
- Silicone-treated, lightweight ripstop nylon fly stays taut in the rain, avoiding moisture-transfer to the tent while keeping you dry
- No-Wick welded construction ensures that moisture won�t wick through susceptible areas such as guyout points, pole wraps or zippers
- REI Quarterdome T3 Plus tent offers multiple interior mesh side pockets and hang loops for organization
- Tent doors stuff into their own stash pockets for out-of-the-way convenience
- Includes tapered, easy-to-stuff compression stuff sack, 6 stakes, 4 guylines and tighteners, pole repair tube, pole and stake bags
- Fly/footprint minimalist pitch option lets you leave the tent at home and use the fly, poles and footprint (sold separately) as a lightweight shelter
Imported.View all REI Co-op Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
5 lbs. 7 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
4 lbs. 3 oz.
6 lbs. 1 oz.
8 x 25 inches
94 x 72 inches
47 square feet
7.5 + 7.5 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
1 hubbed pole assembly
Aluminum DAC Featherlite NSL
9.0 / 9.6 millimeters
Coated ripstop nylon
Coated ripstop nylon
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...