Jetboil Zip Cooking System
The Jetboil Zip™ stove system delivers the same great performance and reliability of the original Jetboil at an even better price. It's more compact and lighter weight, too!
- Jetboil Zip includes a 0.8-liter aluminum FluxRing® cooking cup with insulating cozy to keep your drinks and meals warm
- Same as the original Jetboil, the stove burner and cooking cup twist together to create a single convenient cooking system; disconnect the burner and cooking cup for storage
- FluxRing® heat exchanger on the bottom of the cooking cup creates excellent fuel efficiency; the Zip boils 0.5 liter of water in 2 min. 31 sec.
- Adjustable-flame burner is housed in a windscreen, reducing heat loss when a breeze picks up
- Drink-through lid features a pour spout and a built-in strainer
- Stove burner and your own 100g fuel canister stow inside the cup; lid snaps shut for storage
- Bottom cover unsnaps from the cooking cup to double as a measuring cup or bowl; measuring cup comes in handy when preparing meals and hot drinks
- Includes a stabilizer tripod that clips onto your own fuel canister
- Sewn-on tunnel pocket on the cozy holds your utensils or Jetboil hanging kit (not included)
- Jetboil Zip stove is compatible with all Jetboil accessories (not included)
- Because this stove system has a capacity of less than 1 liter, the average boil time specification represents the time required to do 2 separate boils of 0.5 liter of water
- Fuel not included
Imported.View all Jetboil Backpacking Stoves
Number of Burners
Burn Time (Max Flame)
60 min. (100g canister)
Average Boil Time (1L)
4.1 x 6.5 inches
Liquid Capacity (L)
Liquid Capacity (fl. oz.)
27 fluid ounces
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...