Patagonia M10 Jacket - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The lightweight and durable Patagonia M10 is a waterproof, breathable jacket built for the most discerning user—it's a study in mimimalism and quality.
- Made for those who thrive on technical climbs in full alpine conditions, the new M10 is the lightest weight 3-layer jacket in the Patagonia hardshell lineup
- Soft, pliable H2No® waterproof breathable ripstop nylon fabric yields superb durability for its weight and protects against monsoon-season precip and summit-ridge gusts
- Single-pull, helmet-compatible hood with laminated visor adjusts for visibility in all directions
- Microfleece-lined neck and chin for comfort
- Watertight zippers ensure wet-weather protection
- Self-fabric rip-and-stick cuff closures; drawcord hem
- 2-way pit zips offer on-demand ventilation; M10 has 1 exterior zippered pocket
- The Patagonia M10 jacket features a slim fit for technical use over light-to-medium layers
- 100% recyclable through the Patagonia Common Threads Recycling Program—simply return your worn-out item to Patagonia
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Multi-Sport Rain Jackets
Type Of Waterproofing
N2No 3-layer waterproof breathable laminate
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...