- Sturdy steel frame sits child in a recumbent position, placing the child's center of gravity near the ground for a smooth, steady ride
- Padded seat freatures a 3-point harness system for safety; grips can add sense of security for children or extra leverage for pedaling
- Seat easily adjusts forward or backward along frame thanks to a quick-release, secure design, letting you customize the fit for different children
- A pair of panniers sits behind the seat for extra storage, letting you bring along lunch, extra clothes or toys
- Single-speed drivetrain lets kids pedal along as they please, with a chainring and chainguard providing protection; foot straps help keep feet on pedals
- Hitch attaches at the seatpost, fitting seat posts with diameters of 25.4, 26.8, 27.2, 30.9 or 31.6 millimeters; cannot be used with carbon fiber seat posts
- Recommended rider height on the Weehoo i-Go is 38 - 52 in., with a maximum weight limit of 65 lbs.
After its initial break-in period you might notice your bicycle performing less responsively than the day you brought it home. Not to worry, this is typical of all new bicycles and simply reflects that cables have stretched or their housings have seated themselves into final position. To keep running at peak performance, all REI bicycles come with a FREE warranty tune-up, which should be accomplished between the first 100-200 miles of riding or after the first two months if you're accumulating miles less quickly. Contact your nearest REI bike shop for details and an appointment for this important service.
|Best Use||Recreational Cycling|
|Bike Weight||Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.|