Wilderness Press Afoot and Afield: Las Vegas and Southern Nevada - Second Edition
The newly updated edition of Afoot and Afield: Las Vegas and Southern Nevada features more than 100 hikes within a couple hours' drive of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Author: Brian Beffort
- Softcover; 278 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Wilderness Press, copyright 2011
- Includes destinations such as Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, Valley of Fire State Park, Death Valley National Park and Mt. Charleston
- It will also help you discover Anniversary Narrows, Arrow Canyon, Bowl of Fire and Wee Thump Joshua Tree Wilderness
- Overview maps with marked routes, difficulty ratings, distance indicators, elevation gain and GPS coordinates round out a complete picture of each hike
- Complete trip descriptions and driving directions get you to the trailhead knowing exactly what to expect
- Afoot and Afield:Las Vegas and Southern Nevada measures 9 x 6 in.
Made in USA.View the Wilderness Press Afoot and Afield Product LineView all Wilderness Press Mountain West Hiking Guidebooks
|State / Province|