- Edited by Ray Ronan; maps compiled and published by the Appalachian Trail Conservancy
- Softcover guidebook; 222 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Potomac Appalchian Trail Club; copyright 2010
- Guidebook divides the trail into multiple sections, and each section includes a brief overview, basic map, shelters and campsites and mile-by-mile descriptions of the trail
- Guidebook not only helps you stay oriented, but also describes cultural, historical and natural highlights of each section so you can get the most out of the hike
- Guidebook is designed to work with the 7 included water- and tear-resistant topographic maps that cover Katahdin to south end of Nahmakanta Lake
- Includes Nahmakanta Lake to the west branch of the Pleasant River; west branch of the Pleasant River to Monson; Monson to the Kennebec River
- The Kennebec River to Maine Highway 27; Maine Highway 27 to Maine Highway 17 and Maine Highway 17 to the Maine/New Hampshire state line
- Easy-to-read maps of the trail and nearby areas include topographical contours and elevation profiles for the route
- Guidebook measures 6.5 x 4.5 x 0.5 in.
Made in USA.