The North Face Apex Bionic Jacket - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The North Face Apex Bionic soft-shell jacket sports windproof features, and its stretchy, comfortable fit is ideal for multiple activities.
- Apex Bionic is a stretch alternative to hard-shell outerwear and can be combined with fleece liners of various lofts to create highly thermal outerwear
- Use Apex Bionic for mid-levels of aerobic activity (hiking, skiing, snowboarding) or in colder weather
- Offering solid performance, Apex ClimateBlock stretch laminated fleece is windproof, ultra water resistant and breathable; fleece backer enhances moisture wicking and warmth
- Durable Water Repellent finish fends off light rain showers and snow
- Windflap backs front zipper, and chin guard protects against zipper abrasion
- Adjustable cuffs and hem drawcord help hold in warmth
- 2 zippered hand pockets and a Napoleon chest pocket
- Standard fit allows some layers underneath
Imported.View the The North Face Apex Product Line View all The North Face Men's Soft-Shell Jackets
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL 30 IN Waist 32 IN Waist 34 IN Waist 36 IN Waist 38 IN Waist 40 IN Waist Chest 33–35 36–38 39–41 42–44 45–48 49–52 53–56 Sleeve Length 33 33.5 34 34.8 35.5 36.3 37 Waist 27–28 29–30 31–34 35–38 39–42 43–44 29–30 31–32 33–34 35–36 37–38 39–40 Hip 33–34 35–37 38–40 41–43 44–46 47–49 50–52 35–36 37–38 39–40 43–44 44–45 Inseam 31.5 32 32.5 32.5 32.5 31.5 32 32 32 32.5 32.5
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...