Wilderness Press Boundary Waters Canoe Area: Western Region - 7th Edition
Covering 27 entry points into scenic wilderness,Boundary Waters Canoe Area: Western Region offers you fully updated information to plan a trip you'll never forget.
- Author: Robert Beymer
- Softcover; 244 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Wilderness Press; copyright 2009
- Trip data includes distance, time, difficulty, required maps and permits
- Includes portage information and recommended campsites
- Angler's Index provides fishing information on the 185 lakes that lie along the routes described in this book
Imported.View all Wilderness Press Midwest Paddling Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...