Mountain Hardwear Typhoon Rain Jacket - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
When light weight and waterproofness top your list, the Mountain Hardwear Typhoon rain jacket's features and durability fill the bill.
- Made with Gore-Tex® PacLite®, which is specifically engineered to be light, packable and more breathable than other 2- or 3-layer Gore-Tex fabrics
- A waterproof membrane is laminated to the shell fabric and then covered by a thin, durable protective oil-resistant coating
- Lack of need for a separate lining allows fabric to be light and compact; combines durable wind- and waterproofness with exceptional breathability
- Fully taped seams prevent water from penetrating through seams
- Attached, roll-away hood has a beefy laminated brim to keep the wet stuff off; also features a 1-hand, single-pull adjustment system
- Micro-Chamois™-lined chin guard prevents zipper chafe
- Pit zips help vent heat; cuff tabs with rip-and-stick closures allow quick fit adjustments
- Dual hem drawcords help regulate heat
- Zippered mesh front pockets help circulate excess heat out the jacket and are sized for storing small essentials
Imported.View all Mountain Hardwear Men's Multi-Sport Rain Jackets
Type Of Waterproofing
Gore-Tex PacLite 2.5-layer waterproof breathable laminate
S M L XL XXL 28 30 31 32 33 34 36 38 40 42 Chest 36-38 39-41 42-45 46-49 50-53 Sleeve Length 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 30-31 32-34 36-38 40-42 44 28 30 31 32 33 34 36 38 40 42 Hip 36-38 38-40 42-44 46-48 50 36 37 38 39 40 41 43 45 47 49
Measurements are stated in inches.
SHORT: 30 inch inseam.
REGULAR: 32 inch inseam.
TALL: 34 inch inseam.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...