- Consisting of just a handful of key ingredients, GU Electrolyte Brew isn't overloaded with unnessary additives
- Vital electrolytes, complex and simple carbohydrates and all-natural flavors combine for an effective mix that is easy on your stomach
- Drink 16 - 24 fl. oz. of GU Electrolyte Brew 1 hr. before activity and then consume 20 - 30 fl. oz. per hr. during excercise
- Use in conjunction with GU Sports gels or GU Roctane Sports gels (both sold separately) for the ultimate hydration and fueling solution
- GU Electrolyte Brew drink mix does not dissolve well in icy cold water; add mix to warm or room temperature water and top it off with cold water
- *Discount will be applied when you check out; offer not valid for sale-price items ending in $._3 or $._9
Made in USA.
Specifications based on a range of flavors. Nutrition facts displayed here and on canister may differ. Info on canister reflects actual contents. Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Fructose, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Potassium Citrate, Turmeric (as color).
|Best Consumed||Before activity, During activity|
|Serving size||2 scoops (26g)|
|Servings per container||35|
|Calories per serving||100|
|Calories from fat||0|
|Dietary fiber||0 grams|
|Net weight||32 ounces|