FalconGuides Hiking the Green Mountains
Take in the beauty that's waiting for you in Vermont. Hiking the Green Mountains offers up 35 of the best hikes from the Canadian border into the Berkshires.
- Author: Lisa Densmore
- Softcover; 166 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Morris Book Publishing, LLC; copyright 2009
- Easy-to-follow prose takes you through each hike, points out notable features and offers experience-enriching background information
- Each entry features directions, distance, time, difficulty rating, elevation, pet access, required fees and permits, contacts and corresponding USGS maps
- Guide also features overview maps and mile-by-mile directional cues
- Introductory section contains information on geology, weather, wildlife, trip preparation, hunting seasons, zero impact and hiking with dogs
- Includes a hiker's checklist, local trail organizations and further reading and resources
Made in USA.View all FalconGuides New England and Mid-Atlantic Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...