Petzl Zipka 2 LED Headlamp
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The small and lightweight Petzl Zipka® 2 headlamp features the Zip retractable cord system, making it 25% more compact than the Petzl Tikka® 2 headlamp.
- Zip Dyneema® retractable cord allows the headlamp to be worn on the head or wrist, or attached to any other support, such as a tent pole or bicycle seatpost
- 4 LEDs provide even lighting throughout your field of vision with no blank spots in the beam; LEDs throw the beam up to 29m
- Push-button switch lets you easily change between 3 lighting modes (high, low and flashing) so you can choose the appropriate light level for the task at hand
- Low level provides up to 120 hrs. of use and high up to 90 hrs.
- Provides IPX4 water resistance for reliability in inclement weather
- Compatible with the Petzl Adapt Tikka 2 system (sold separately), which allows you to quickly and easily attach the light in a variety of places
- Battery compartment is hinged to allow simpler access than the previous version of the Tikka; compartment closes easily and securely
- Runs on 3 AAA alkaline batteries, included; Zipka 2 is compatible with lithium batteries, which are lighter than alkaline batteries and perform better at lower temperatures
Imported.Manufacturer-supplied specifications.View all Petzl LED Headlamps
Max Light Output (Lumens)
Max Beam Distance (m)
High: 29 / low: 13 meters
Average Run Time
High: 90 / low: 120 hours
2.25 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches
Weight With Batteries
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...