- 2 LEDs create a wide beam that reaches up to 23m; low level provides up to 190 hrs. of use and high up to 55 hrs.
- Push-button switch lets you easily change between 2 lighting modes (high and low) so you can choose the appropriate light level for the task at hand
- Headlamp tilts to point light where you need it
- Provides IPX4 water resistance for reliability in inclement weather
- Adjustable elastic headband holds the light securely in place; colorful headband and plastic casing add a little style
- Compatible with the Petzl Adapt Tikka 2 system (not included), which allows you to quickly and easily attach the light in a variety of places
- Battery compartment is hinged to allow simpler access than the previous version of the Tikkina; compartment closes easily and securely
- Runs on 3 AAA alkaline batteries, included
Manufacturer-supplied specifications. Petzl warns against using lithium batteries with this headlamp as doing so might cause the lamp to overheat and damage the LEDs.
|Bulb Detail||2 LEDs|
|Max Light Output (Lumens)||23 lumens|
|Max Beam Distance (m)||23 meters|
|Beam Distance||High: 23 / low: 13 meters|
|Average Run Time||High: 55 / low: 190 hours|
|Dimensions||2.25 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Weight With Batteries||2.8 ounces|