Mountaineers Books Day Hiking: Central Cascades
Day Hiking: Central Cascades offers 125 hikes near Steven's Pass, the Alpine Lakes Wilderness and Lake Wenatchee that are appropriate for all abilities.
- Author: Craig Romano
- Softcover; 355 pages; short section of color photographs, otherwise black-and-white and photographs and maps
- The Mountaineers Books; copyright 2009
- This handsome guide is full of charts and easy-to-find information that will help you quickly select an ideal hike
- Find options for nearby camping, ratings for trail difficulty and photos of what you'll see on your hike
- Small topographic maps, elevation profiles and easy-to-follow directions guide you through spectacular scenery
- Hikes are typically less than 13 mi. round trip, and a comparson chart helps you choose a route based on distance, difficulty, kid- and pet-friendliness, season and scenery
- Includes destinations in the Entiat mountains, Skykomish River valley, the Wild Sky Wilderness, Icicle Creek, Lake Chelan, Puget Sound lowlands and Whidbey Island
- Also includes destinations in the Wenatchee River valley and near Lake Wenatchee
- Guide is organized around major highways
- 1% of sales benefits Washington Trails Association
Made in USA.View all Mountaineers Books Washington and Oregon Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...