- Author: Greg Fensterman
- Softcover; 258 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Morris Book Publishing, LLC; copyright 2008
- Professional guide and author Greg Fensterman breaks down the fundamentals and includes seasoned tips from the backcountry
- Each entry features directions, distance, time, elevations gain, difficulty rating, best season and corresponding USGS maps
- Guide also features topographic overviews, mile-by-mile directional cues and GPS-compatible coordinates
- Introductory sections contain tips on river crossings, bushwhacking, route navigation, bear safety and wildlife
Made in USA.