Zamberlan Vioz GTX Hiking Boots - Men's
With legendary Italian quality and comfort, the Zamberlan Vioz GTX boots offer waterproof protection and burly construction to handle everything from easy day hikes to backcountry adventures.
- Durable, single-piece Hydrobloc® full-grain leather uppers offer excellent support and flexibility
- Seam-sealed GORE-TEX® liners protect feet from wet weather and allow excess moisture vapor to escape, keeping feet dry and comfortable
- Nylon linings wick moisture away from your feet, further ensuring dry comfort
- Padded and gusseted tongues relieve lace pressure across insteps while also keeping out trail debris; heel loops aid entry
- Removable, moisture-wicking insoles are anatomic for extra comfort and are perforated for ventilation and moisture control
- Polyurethane midsoles provide all-day cushioning while thermoplastic urethane midsole shanks enhance rigidity and stability on uneven terrain
- Exclusive Vibram® rubber outsoles deliver durability and reliable traction on rough ground
- To have your boots resoled with original and exclusive Vibram outsoles, visit Zamberlan's website to learn more and connect with one of their approved cobblers
Imported.View all Zamberlan Men's Backpacking Boots
Type of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX waterproof breathable membrane
Thermoplastic urethane shank
Can Be Resoled
3 lbs. 8 oz.
8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 U.S. Men's 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 EU 42 42.5 43 44 44.5 45 45.5 46 47 48 49 Foot Length (in.) 10.3 10.5 10.6 10.8 11 11.1 11.3 11.5 11.7 11.9 12.1
Half sizes may appear with an "H" on the box and tag. For example, 8.5 may be listed as 8H.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...