Zamberlan Vioz GTX Hiking Boots - Men's
With legendary Italian quality and comfort, the Zamberlan Vioz GTX boots offer waterproof protection and burly construction to handle everything from easy day hikes to backcountry adventures.
- Durable, single-piece Hydrobloc® full-grain leather uppers offer excellent support and flexibility
- Seam-sealed GORE-TEX® liners protect feet from wet weather and allow excess moisture vapor to escape, keeping feet dry and comfortable
- Nylon linings wick moisture away from your feet, further ensuring dry comfort
- Padded and gusseted tongues relieve lace pressure across insteps while also keeping out trail debris; heel loops aid entry
- Removable, moisture-wicking insoles are anatomic for extra comfort and are perforated for ventilation and moisture control
- Polyurethane midsoles provide all-day cushioning while thermoplastic urethane midsole shanks enhance rigidity and stability on uneven terrain
- Exclusive Vibram® rubber outsoles deliver durability and reliable traction on rough ground
- To have your boots resoled with original and exclusive Vibram outsoles, visit Zamberlan's website to learn more and connect with one of their approved cobblers
Imported.View all Zamberlan Men's Backpacking Boots
|Type of Waterproofing|
GORE-TEX waterproof breathable membrane
Thermoplastic urethane shank
|Can Be Resoled|
3 lbs. 8 oz.
|Foot Length (in.)||10.3||10.5||10.6||10.8||11||11.1||11.3||11.5||11.7||11.9||12.1|
Half sizes may appear with an "H" on the box and tag. For example, 8.5 may be listed as 8H.