Kelty Transit 2.1 Child Carrier
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Kelty Transit 2.1 child carrier doubles as a daypack with plenty of room for the little one and your gear.
- Five-point harness system comfortably secures child in cockpit and adjusts easily with a central tensioning system similar to car seats
- Curved, molded foam shoulder harness with load-lifter straps, sternum strap and contoured, padded hipbelt evenly distribute load
- Main compartment has room for a layer of clothes, lunch and the rest of the 10 Essentials
- Torso and seat height adjust to the size of the child
- Carrier converts to a daypack by cinching the cockpit area closed
- Aluminum frame evenly supports load and features an easy torso-adjustment slider to fir either parent; padded backpanel increases comfort
- Zip-off diaper pack with shoulder straps brings along toys and essentials
- Organizer pocket stores ID, money and other small accessories
- Manufacturer recommends a maximum weight limit of 40 lbs. for child and gear
Imported.Requirements for your child:View all Kelty Baby Carriers
- Your child must be capable of holding their head upright and sitting up by themselves. Usually a child older than 6 months is able to do this. It is a good idea to ask your pediatrician if they think your child is ready to ride in a child carrier.
Max. Weight (Child+Gear+Pack)
Adjustable Torso Length
Fits Torso Length (in.)
11 - 19 inches
24 -- 60 inches
Number of Stays
Number of Exterior Pockets
21 x 12 x 12 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...