Wilderness Press Afoot and Afield San Diego County - 4th Edition
Fully updated, this fourth edition of San Diego's classic hiking guidebook features 250 trips, ranging from short to challenging.
- Author: Jerry Schad
- Softcover; 457 pages; black-and-white photos and maps
- Wilderness Press; copyright 2007
- Includes new maps and more than 35 new hikes, with a focus on recently established trails in or near the county's costal and inland communities
- Encompasses almost all public lands--and a few private--including Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Cleveland National Forest, and Cuyamaca Mountains
- Engaging and informative trail narratives
- Accurate and precise driving and hiking directions
- At-a-glance essential information, including distance, hiking time and elevation gain/loss
- Ratings for difficulty and suitability for children, mountain bikes, dogs and backpacking
Imported.View the Wilderness Press Afoot and Afield Product LineView all Wilderness Press California Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...