Lasso security cable easily secures your touring or recreational kayak to any standard rooftop rack, deterring theft of your watercraft in the driveway or the backcountry.
View all Lasso Kayak Locks
- The Kayak Security Lock is designed to work with touring and rereational, sit-inside kayaks with or without a rudder
- Consists of two 15 in.-diameter cable loops, each with a 55 in.-long tail. Loops go around either end of boat; tails join in the middle and lock
- Integrated tamper-proof barrel lock with combination dials removes the worry of keeping up with keys
- Made with super-tough 3/8-in., vinyl-coated galvanized steel cabling for serious protection and peace of mind
- Secures in seconds and removes easily with no tools required; can be attached to standard car racks or even to a tree
- Includes rugged Cordura™ nylon storage sack with drawcord closure to keep your lasso lock clean and tangle free during storage or transport