Omega Pacific Link Cams
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Omega Pacific®'s revolutionary Link Cam can help you minimize your rack and maximize your potential.
- With a camming ratio of over 2.5:1, the Link Cam can cover the same range as up to four standard cams--lighten your rack!
- Larger range eliminates the need for specialized, offset cams for flared-crack protection while higher surface area contact lessens "walking" of cam
- Patented, hinged cam lobes collapse even further during retraction for easier "plug and go" placements
- Maintaining a constant cam angle of 13.5°, Link Cams achieve a wide range without sacrificing holding power
- Built with a hybrid blend of materials and advanced metal-injection molding process, Link Cams offer the ultimate in strength and versatility
- Made with 17-4 aircraft stainless steel on the inner links and lightweight 7000-series aluminum on the outer link lobes
- Cross-cabling and "Swivlet" connectors ensure smooth trigger action and increased range
- Lightweight, rugged Spectra slings for lasting service and reliability
- Link Cams are great for that crux move, just grab, place and relax!
Made in USA.Available in 4 sizes. See specifications listed below for size = range / strength / weight:View all Omega Pacific Cams
- #0.5 = 13.5 - 35mm / 8kN / 95g
- #0.75 = 17.8 - 44.5mm / 10kN / 113g
- #1 = 21.1 - 53.3mm / 14kN / 176g
- #2 = 25.4 - 64mm / 14kN / 207g
13.5 - 64 millimeters
8 - 14 kilonewtons
95 - 207 grams
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...