- Author: Daniel Pauly
- University of Minnesota Press; copyright 2005
- Soft cover; 421 pages; 51 black and white maps
- Provides an overview of each entry point as well as detailed descriptions of more than one hundred specific routes
- Includes ranking of difficulty level, pros and cons, and 51 maps featuring major waterways, portages and campsites
- Learn how to obtain a permit, design your own canoeing routes, and help maintain the ecological integrity of the wilderness
- Discover pictographs, mining sites, logging railroads and ruins on your trip
Made in USA.