Backcountry Access Alpine Trekker Ski Touring Adapters
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Weather got your heli-ski adventure grounded? Don't let that stop you—strap on these compact Backcountry Access Alpine Trekker touring adapters and climb to the perfect launch!
- Click Alpine Trekkers into your alpine bindings, then snap in your boots (or vice versa) for freeheel climbing in alpine or randonee ski boots
- Once on top, remove the Trekkers and skins (sold separately), stow them in your pack and carve up an untracked slope
- Fully adjustable boot cage and telescopic tubing for compatibility to most alpine boots and bindings; fits 240mm to 355mm boot soles
- Dual heel lifts adjust to keep the boot level for optimum comfort during steep ascents
- DIN-standard binding interface
Made in USA.View all Backcountry Access Alpine Touring Ski Bindings
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...