Yosemite Valley Free Climbs
Yosemite Valley Free Climbs includes over 230 of the best routes in Yosemite Valley from 16-pitch, multi-pitch trad climbs to one pitch sport routes.
- Authors: Greg Barnes, Chris McNamara, Steve Roper, Todd Snyder
- Softcover; 210 pages; black-and-white photographs and route maps
- SuperTopo, LLC; copyright 2003
- While many hard Yosemite testpieces are included, this book focuses on topropes, cragging, and multi-pitch climbing in the 5.4-5.9 range
- Includes formerly obscure climbs to provide more options to avoid crowds
- The authors personally climbed and documented each climb with meticulous care to create the most detailed and accurate topos ever published
- Guidebook features: most accurate and detailed topos ever, detailed approach and descent beta and strategy and retreat beta
- Over 230 classic routes from sport climbs to multi-pitch trad climbing
- First ascent history by Steve Roper
Made in USA.
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...