Appalachian Trail Conservancy Appalachian Trail Thru-Hikers' Companion 2023
A favorite guide for thru- and section-hikers, the 2023 Appalachian Trail Thru-Hikers' Companion from the Appalachian Trail Conservancy offers detailed maps and essential info for on-trail navigation.
- Updated annually by the Appalachian Trail Conservancy (ATC) and the Appalachian Long Distance Hikers Association (ALDHA)
- Designed especially for thru-hikers who want the basic information for a 5–6 month trek in the woods but who also want the adventure of finding out the extras for themselves
- Features professionally crafted elevation profiles covering about 23 miles of the trail at a time, detailed maps, and comprehensive tables for at-a-glance information on-trail
- Written by volunteers, the guidebook is fact-checked by more than 3 dozen thru-hikers in 14 states
- Information is backed by the firsthand knowledge of the trail's volunteer and staff maintainers and managers and informed by the 2023 A.T. Data Book
- Includes equipment-makers' toll-free numbers, post office hours and other essential info
- All proceeds from the sale of this guide are returned to the trail by the ATC and ALDHA
Made in USA.View all Appalachian Trail Conservancy Appalachian Trail Hiking Guidebooks
9 x 6 inches
Appalachian Long Distance Hikers Association
Number of Pages
Appalachian Trail Conservancy
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...