Product Image of color Green/Black loading
NRS Whip Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board - 7'8"
Designed to surf and carve, the 7 ft. 8 in. NRS Whip Inflatable stand up paddle board is a favorite among whitewater park shredders and downriver paddlers who like to play on their way to the takeout.
- Inflates to 20 psi (1.38 bar) for super-rigid performance and folds compactly for easy storage and transport
- With heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction and double sidewalls for increased durability, the board can handle the abrasion and abuse of an adventurous lifestyle
- Removable, interchangeable, nylon-reinforced plastic fins let you customize your setup, and they can absorb impacts without breaking
- Includes 1 D-ring on the deck for a water bottle and 1 on the tail for attaching a leash
- Pressure relief valve prevents accidental over inflation
- Includes a top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability
- 3 sturdy webbing handles in the center of the deck are ideal for hauling and remounting the board after a swim
- Includes a high-pressure pump with pressure gauge, 2 Whitewater fins, 2 All-Water fins, carry bag and repair kit
- Weight capacity: 100–150 lbs.
Imported.View all NRS Paddle Boards
Paddle Board Style
7 ft. 8 in.
Whitewater: 2.5 inches; All water: 4.75 inches
Weight Capacity (lbs)
39 x 19 x 12 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...