DONNELLY EMP Tire
An aggressive gravel tire with tightly spaced center tread, the DONNELLY EMP tire grips well while maintaining low rolling resistance. The pattern opens up to heftier side knobs for cornering control.
- Tightly spaced tread block pattern with aggressive shoulder lugs
- Soft rubber compound is extra grippy and absorbs shock
- Integrated puncture protection belt beneath the tread
- Tubeless casing features an aramid bead and is reinforced for extra protection against wear
- Tubeless ready design mounts easily to most tubeless ready rims; tubeless ready means this tire can be used tubeless or with an inner tube
Imported.View all DONNELLY Mountain Bike Tires
700C x 38 MM: 700c
700C x 38 MM: 38 millimeters
Recommended Pressure (psi)
700C x 38 MM: 60 pounds per square inch
700C x 38 MM: 484 grams
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...