Product Image of color Black loading
DONNELLY X'Plor USH Foldable Tire - 700 x 35
Made for adventure, the DONNELLY X'Plor USH foldable bike tire bridges the gap between road and off-road riding, so you can ride with confidence once the pavement ends.
- Named for the airport code of Ushuaia, Argentina, at the end of the Trans-American highway, the X'Plor USH tire is ready for long tours over changing surfaces
- Long-wearing center tread rolls smoothly on roads while the tire's shoulders feature progressive knobs for increased traction over loose surfaces such as gravel or dirt
- Puncture protection belt helps prevent flats
- Clement X'Plor USH foldable bike tire has a folding bead; 60 tpi casing
- Note: Tire images shown may not reflect size/color/material options available on this page
Imported.View all DONNELLY City and Commuting Bike Tires
Thread Count Casing (tpi)
60 threads per inch
Recommended Pressure (psi)
55 - 90 pounds per square inch
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...