DONNELLY X'Plor MSO Foldable Tire - 700 x 40
The DONNELLY X'Plor MSO foldable bike tire offers plenty of traction and versatility for bike touring and adventuring, whether you're climbing fire roads or crossing through corn fields.
- Named for the airport code of Missoula, Montana, home of the Adventure Cycling Association, the X'Plor MSO tire is ready for your cycling adventures
- Closely spaced center knobs roll well on roads and packed dirt; tire shoulders have a cyclocross-inspired tread for traction over loose surfaces such as grass, gravel or dirt
- Puncture protection belt helps prevent flats
- Clement X'Plor MSO foldable bike tire has a folding bead; 60 tpi casing
- Note: Tire images shown may not reflect size/color/material options available on this page
Imported.View all DONNELLY City and Commuting Bike Tires
700C x 40 MM: 40 millimeters
Thread Count Casing (tpi)
60 threads per inch
Recommended Pressure (psi)
35 - 55 pounds per square inch
700C x 40 MM: 475 grams
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...