ZAG Slap 104 Skis - Men's - 2023/2024
Are you intrigued by freeride but unready to leave the groomers forever? The ZAG Slap 104 skis let you play on off-piste terrain but also carve long turns thanks to excellent traction on groomed snow.
- Heavy Duty Light + Linen construction uses multi-axial fiberglass, increasing the skiability and power of the skis by providing stiffness in torsion and flex
- The addition of linen fiber allows maximum vibration absorption and provides better comfort
- Cores feature paulownia wood for lightness and poplar for resistance
- Half-cap sandwich construction features ABS sidewalls that boost durability and increase shock absorption
- 5 Point shape positions the widest points of the skis as close as possible to the center, keeping the skis playful and maneuverable
- Multiradius shape features different radii in the tip, center and tail; a shorter radius underfoot improves handling while enabling the tips and tails to perform on hard snow
- Double rocker helps you easily pivot and enjoy these very playful skis
- Strong edges increase resistance to impacts
- Sintered bases provide optimal glide and shock resistance
- Made with recycled edges and recycled scrap base
Groomed and powder
176 CM: 134 millimeters
182 CM: 136 millimeters
188 CM: 137 millimeters
176 CM: 103 millimeters
182 CM: 104 millimeters
188 CM: 104 millimeters
176 CM: 123 millimeters
182 CM: 125.5 millimeters
188 CM: 126 millimeters
176 CM: 18.5 meters
182 CM: 19 meters
188 CM: 20 meters
Tip and Tail Rocker
Poplar and paulownia wood
|Boot Sole Compatibility|
Bindings Not Included
176 CM: 8 lbs. 0.4 oz.
182 CM: 8 lbs. 8.8 oz.
188 CM: 18 lbs. 12.4 oz.
Contains recycled materials