Vittoria Mezcal III G2.0 Tire
A versatile all-arounder for mixed terrain, the Vittoria Mezcal III G2.0 tire features a low-profile tread that's tightly spaced in the center for low rolling resistance and durability.
- Defined center-ridge tread for low rolling resistance
- Low-profile, densely spaced knob configuration offers a multitude of effective braking and climbing edges
- Directional siping on each knob provides added traction in the roots and rocks
- Designed for all terrain types, from hard-pack dirt to wet mud
- Proprietary Graphene 2.0 enhanced 4-compound rubber balances grip, durability and low weight
- TNT bead technology reduces the chance of puncturing at the bead level and tire sidewall levels
- Approved for use with hookless rims
- Note: Tire images shown may not reflect size/color/material options available on this page
Imported.View all Vittoria Mountain Bike Tires
Thread Count Casing (tpi)
120 threads per inch
Recommended Pressure (psi)
29-58 pounds per square inch
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...