Caterpy Run No Tie Shoelaces
Lace up once and never touch your laces again. The Caterpy Run No Tie shoelaces provide customizable elastic tension between shoe eyelets, transforming your favorite runners into slip-ons.
- Run No Tie laces let you take your shoes on and off without readjusting and retying—and avoid breaking the heel of your shoe from cramming your foot into it
- Patented elastic bump technology secures tension in each row of the shoe, allowing you to customize tension instead of relying on a single knot or plastic piece
- Simply lace up as you would with traditional shoelaces—there's no extra hardware or tricky installation
- Laces can be taken out and reused for multiple pairs of shoes
- Knots from traditional laces create choking points and constrict your feet, but these elastic laces stretch as your feet naturally swell throughout the day
- This can decrease pain by offloading pressure on the dorsal foot neurovascular bundle while maintaining a proper shoe fit
- Caterpy guarantees these laces to last the life of at least one pair of sneakers
Imported.View all Caterpy Shoe Laces
Nylon weaving lined with rubber
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...