Blizzard Zero G 105 Skis - 2022/2023
Searching for the perfect tool to shred in the backcountry? The Blizzard Zero G 105 skis solve the longtime quandary of how to be both lightweight for the uphill and high-performance for the downhill.
- Blizzard engineers intentionally designed a ski that would not only crush vert and distance but also ski with integrity and high performance on the downhill
- Thanks to Carbon Drive 3.0 and a customized shape for true backcountry adventure, the Zero G 105 feels right at home on the skin track
- Then, when you reach the top and pull your skins off, it transitions into reward mode for a hard-charging, freeride payoff
- Carbon Drive 3.0 technology integrates a 3D unidirectional carbon fiber frame with an ultralightweight wood core to reduce weight while providing structure for performance
- Carbon frame's 3D geometry offers optimal flex and torsional rigidity, resulting in a top-tier level of stability, edge grip and control
- Carbon reinforcement: 2 edge-to-edge layers of bidirectional carbon fiber are positioned in the binding mounting areas to improve binding retention and torsional strength
- Long contact surface improves stability on all types of terrain
- Longer radius sidecut is more forgiving and less catchy, especially in variable snow
Imported.If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all Blizzard Backcountry Skis
164 CM: 131 millimeters
172 CM: 131 millimeters
180 CM: 133 millimeters
188 CM: 134 millimeters
164 CM: 117 millimeters
172 CM: 117 millimeters
180 CM: 119 millimeters
188 CM: 120 millimeters
164 CM: 18 meters
172 CM: 20 meters
180 CM: 23 meters
188 CM: 24 meters
Tip and Tail Rocker
Paulownia Woodcore + Carbon
Boot Sole Compatibility
Bindings Not Included
164 CM: 5 lbs. 11 oz.
172 CM: 6 lbs. 4 oz.
180 CM: 6 lbs. 11 oz.
188 CM: 7 lbs. 4 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...