The North Face Arctic Down Parka - Toddlers'
Waterproof and filled with cozy goose down, The North Face Arctic down parka for toddlers will have junior explorers ready for sledding, building snow forts or heading outside in icy weather.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2-layer shell fabric with a non-PFC durable water repellent (DWR) finish helps keep them dry
- 550-fill-power goose down in the body and 40 g Heatseeker™ Eco insulation in the hood provide warmth without being too heavy
- Shell fabric is made with recycled nylon and lining is made with recycled polyester
- Fleece-lined, 3-piece hood has an encased-elastic rain tunnel and removable faux-fur trim
- 2-way, VISLON® center-front zipper with a hook-and-loop flap closure
- Patch hand pockets
- Encased elastic cuffs
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- ID label
- Contains down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
Imported.View all The North Face Kids' Down Jackets
Body: 70-denier 128 g recycled nylon; faux-fur trim: 86% modacrylic/14% polyester
50-denier 76 g recycled polyester
Type of Waterproofing
DryVent 2-layer waterproof/breathable construction
Down / Synthetic Blend
Body: 550-fill-power RDS-certified goose down; hood: 40 g Heatseeker Eco synthetic fibers
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
Down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
3 Months 6 Months 12 Months 18 Months 24 Months 2 T 3 T 4 T 5 T Height Range 22–25 25–28 29–31 31–33 33–35 33–36 36–39 39–42 42–44 Weight Range 10–15 lbs. 15-20 lbs. 20–25 lbs. 25–30 lbs. 30–35 lbs. 29–32 lbs. 32–37 lbs. 37–41 lbs. 41–45 lbs. Waist 17–18 18–19 19–20 20–21 21–22 20–21 21–22 22–23 23–24
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...