Nordica Santa Ana 93 Skis - Women's - 2022/2023
The perfect daily drivers for those looking to explore the entire mountain, the women's Nordica Santa Ana 93 skis are light, powerful, playful and balanced for on- and off-trail riding.
- Versatile, balanced and stable, these skis love making fluid turns on groomers, yet are at home anywhere on the mountain thanks to an entirely new construction and shape
- Wood cores paired with carbon and a sheet of terrain-specific metal make these ski lighter and easier to maneuver
- This fresh design boosts confidence by enhancing edge hold and damping vibrations for a smooth and stable ride
- A shorter radius makes it easy to control and transition between turns; 93 mm waists offer exceptional versatility
- Carbon chassis reduce weight without sacrificing performance
- True Tip design trims the amount of ABS plastic in the tips, extending the lightweight wood cores into this area with a weight-reducing taper
- This design increases playfulness and maneuverability while maintaining a classic powerful and stable feel
Imported.If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all Nordica All-Mountain Skis
151 CM: 124.5 millimeters
158 CM: 125 millimeters
165 CM: 125.5 millimeters
151 CM: 111.5 millimeters
158 CM: 112 millimeters
165 CM: 112.5 millimeters
151 CM: 13.3 meters
158 CM: 14.4 meters
165 CM: 15.5 meters
Tip and Tail Rocker
Boot Sole Compatibility
Bindings Not Included
151 CM: 6 lbs. 14.8 oz.
158 CM: 7 lbs. 3.6 oz.
165 CM: 7 lbs. 8 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...