On Body Image of color Blurple loading
Mountain Hardwear High Exposure GORE-TEX C-KNIT Jacket - Women's
$356.73Compared to $550.00*
Reduced Price. You save 35%
A lightweight, 3-layer ski shell for ripping it up off the beaten path, this Mountain Hardwear High Exposure GORE-TEX C-KNIT jacket for women features an articulated fit for stretchy ease of movement.
- Lightweight, waterproof and super-breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX® Active fabric featuring C-KNIT™ Backer Technology is soft, comfortable and built for unrestricted movement
- C-KNIT consists of extremely fine yarns that stretch, breathe and offer enhanced overall flexibility plus a smoother feel on the innermost layer of the shell
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish sheds moisture and resists stains
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors, helping speed up the search for a buried avalanche victim or lost individual
- Helmet-compatible hood with 3-way drawcord adjustment via embedded cordlocks offers an excellent fit
- Full-length front zipper
- Oversize zippered chest pockets hold your gloves, skins or radios
- Articulated cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop tabs
- Snowsports fit is designed for layering
Imported.View all Mountain Hardwear Women's Downhill Ski Jackets
Mini ripstop nylon
Type of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX Active waterproof/breathable laminate
Back Length (in.)
Product meets the bluesign® criteria
XS S M L XL 1X 2X 3X Numerical Size 0-2 4-6 8-10 12-14 16 16 - 18 20 - 22 24 - 26 Chest 32-33 34-35 36-37 38.5-40 41.5 43 - 45 47 - 49 51 - 53 Sleeve Length 30-31 31-32 32-33 33-34 34 32 32.75 33.5 Waist 25-26 27-28 29-30 31-33 34.5 36 - 38 40 - 42 44 - 46 Hip 35-36 37-38 39-40 40-41.5 43-44.5 45 - 47 49 - 51 53 - 55
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: 30 inch inseam.
REGULAR: 32 inch inseam.
LONG: 34 inch inseam.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...