Zamberlan Mountain Trek GTX RR Mountaineering Boots - Men's
Made for backpacking and mountaineering on mountain and glacial routes, the men's Zamberlan Mountain Trek GTX RR mountaineering boots have the rugged features you want for high-alpine adventures.
- Single-piece uppers are made of 2.8 mm Hydrobloc® Perwanger leather for extreme durability and water resistance
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort membranes provide guaranteed waterproof protection and breathability for maximum range and versatility while hiking
- Roller lace hardware is corrosion-resistant and allows for easier lacing and less wear on laces
- Lace locking systems create customized lace fitting between the boots' top and bottom zones
- CORDURA® brand components over the ankles and collars provide lightweight protection
- Zamberlan fiberglass 5 mm insoles grant precise performance and support for edging, toe-in and other technical maneuvers but are more forgiving for hiking
- Triple-density polyurethane wedge midsoles add both support and cushioning where needed
- Zamberlan RRS (rubber rand system) protects your feet and prolongs the life of the boot
- Zamberlan's ZTECH lasts provide a precise, anatomical fit allowing for the most sensitivity and precision
- Integrated Zamberlan semi-PCS (professional crampon system) allows for use of crampons when needed—but are not overly robust for when they are not needed
- Zamberlan Vibram® Mulaz Evo outsoles
- Can be resoled
Imported.View all Zamberlan Men's Mountaineering Boots
Type of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX Performance Comfort waterproof/breathable membrane
Dual-density polyurethane wedge
Vibram Mulaz EVO rubber
Can Be Resoled
4 lb. 0.9 oz.
8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 U.S. Men's 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 EU 42 42.5 43 44 44.5 45 45.5 46 47 48 49 Foot Length (in.) 10.3 10.5 10.6 10.8 11 11.1 11.3 11.5 11.7 11.9 12.1
Half sizes may appear with an "H" on the box and tag. For example, 8.5 may be listed as 8H.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...