Zamberlan Tofane NW GTX RR Hiking Boots - Women's
Capable and eye-catching, the women's Zamberlan Tofane NW GTX RR hiking boots are rugged and durable, making them ideal for backcountry backpacking, extended hiking and general outdoor use.
- Hydrobloc® waxed Tuscan leather uppers are 2.6 mm thick and come pretreated to offer an additional layer of water resistance
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort membranes guarantee waterproof and breathable protection for the life of the boot
- Reliable Norwegian welted construction locks lightweight polyurethane midsoles to waxed Tuscan leather uppers for a durable, long-lasting design
- Rubber toe rands protect the leather over the toes from scratches and wear
- Nor-Flex Light 3.5 mm + polyethylene insoles
- ZBPK + ZLF (Zamberlan Ladies' Fit) lasts provide outstanding fit and comfort specifically crafted for women's feet
- Zamberlan Vibram® NorTrack outsoles have lugs that are designed to be easy cleaning and offer solid downhill braking and traction in a variety of conditions
- Can be resoled
Imported.View all Zamberlan Women's Backpacking Boots
|Type of Waterproofing|
GORE-TEX Performance Comfort waterproof/breathable membrane
Hydrobloc waxed full-grain vesta leather
Dual-density polyurethane wedge
Zamberlan Vibram NorWalk rubber
|Can Be Resoled|
3 lb. 7.7 oz.
|Foot Length (in.)||9||9.3||9.5||9.7||9.8||9.9||10||10.3||10.5||10.6|
Half sizes may appear with an "H" on the box and tag. For example, 8.5 may be listed as 8H.