A lighter alternative to splitboarding—and weighing 400 g less than standard Rovers—these 85 cm Union Rover Carbon approach skis help you skip the lift lines and save your legs for the ride down.
- Deep days await—explore your local hills and backcountry with these and be able to ride the solid board of your choice for any condition or terrain
- These feature integrated climbing skins made from 65% mohair and 35% nylon for plenty of grip on your ascent
- A perfect fit with the Union Charger and Explorer bindings; also compatible with Voile standard and all split bindings (bindings not included)
- When you're ready to descend, swap your bindings onto your board, stow your approach skis and enjoy the ride back down
- Special Blend is an eco-conscious, wet layup process with a custom-weighted biaxial fiberglass top and bottom for increased strength and durability
- Plant-based Magic Bean™ resin increases core strength and rigidity, allowing decreased wood core thickness to save weight and trees; low production temps use less energy
- Carbon fiber construction seriously reduces weight for a light, maneuverable ride
- XXX[TRUDED] extruded base is stiff and durable
- New Age directional sidecut; steel edges
- Compatible with 140 mm Rover crampons (not included)
2 lbs. 9.1 oz.
85 x 13.5 centimeters
UltraLITE wood core