CushCore Plus Tire Insert - 27.5+ in.
Reducing shock and vibration over rough terrain—and helping prevent flat tires—the 27.5+ CushCore Plus tire insert allows you to push the limits of your suspension and plus-size tire to new levels.
- Lightweight foam insert is designed to be used with tubeless-ready or tubeless-converted rims and tires, and it's compatible with tubeless tire sealants
- Includes a specially designed tubeless air valve, which allows air to move through the valve without becoming obstructed by the insert
- Insert divides the inner volume of the tire in half, maintaining air underneath the tread and the foam insert next to the rim
- Well suited for trail, enduro and downhill disciplines, the CushCore Plus tire insert reduces shock and vibration over rough terrain—and helps protect rims and prevent flats
- Insert allows suspension to work more efficiently by requiring less travel to absorb bumps
- By increasing lateral stiffness, insert offers faster cornering, better traction and a consistent feel
- Gives you the freedom to run lightweight tires with supple, fast-rolling casings without compromising lateral stability or impact protection
- CushCore Plus fits tire widths from 2.6 to 3.0 in. and inner rim widths from 32 to 45 mm
- Includes 1 CushCore tire insert, one 44 mm CushCore green Presta air valve and 2 rim stickers
- Sold as a single insert
Imported.View all CushCore Bike Tire Inserts
|Internal Rim Width Range
|Tire Width Range