The North Face Freedom Insulated Jacket - Toddlers'
Nurture their love for snow in the comfort of The North Face Freedom insulated jacket for toddlers. A waterproof shell and synthetic insulation will keep them warm and dry on the slopes all day long.
- Recycled polyester shell and lining fabrics
- DryVent™ waterproof/breathable protection
- Non-PFC durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation helps keep them warm even when wet
- 3-piece hood with an elastic rain-guard tunnel for a snug fit
- Reverse-coil center-front zipper with an internal draft flap and chin guard
- Shaped sleeves with adjustable hook-and-loop tabs at the cuffs
- Hand pockets with water-resistant, exposed, reverse-coil zippers; secure-zip pass pocket on the left sleeve
- Powder skirt; droptail hem
- Includes ID label
- Heat transfer logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder
Imported.View the The North Face Freedom Product Line View all The North Face Kids' Synthetic Insulation Jackets
Solid body: 117 g 75-denier, 2-layer DryVent recycled polyester; print body: 119 g 75-denier, 2-layer DryVent recycled polyester
76 g recycled polyester
Type of Waterproofing
2-layer DryVent waterproof/breathable membrane
Heatseeker Eco: 70% postconsumer recycled polyester (200 g in body; 150 g in sleeves; 100 g in hood)
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
3 Months 6 Months 12 Months 18 Months 24 Months 2 T 3 T 4 T 5 T Height Range 22–25 25–28 29–31 31–33 33–35 33–36 36–39 39–42 42–44 Weight Range 10–15 lbs. 15-20 lbs. 20–25 lbs. 25–30 lbs. 30–35 lbs. 29–32 lbs. 32–37 lbs. 37–41 lbs. 41–45 lbs. Waist 17–18 18–19 19–20 20–21 21–22 20–21 21–22 22–23 23–24
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...