The North Face Etip Quilted Heated Gloves - Women's
Thanks to their discrete battery pouches, the women's The North Face Etip Quilted heated gloves won't feel overly heavy or bulky—and you'll love having toasty warm fingers for your winter adventures.
- Battery-powered heating technology provides up to 1 hr. of heat
- Includes USB charging cable
- Non-PFC durable water repellent (DWR) finish for added protection
- ThermoBall™ Eco back-of-hand insulation adds extra warmth even when wet
- Back of hands are made with 100% recycled polyester and palms are made with 93% recycled polyester
- Knit cuffs make the gloves easy to get on/off
- Pockets on back-of-hand cuffs for discrete battery storage
- Etip™ functionality works with touch-screen devices
- Women-specific fit
- Logo clip label
Imported.View all The North Face Women's Ski Gloves
Recycled polyester fleece
93% recycled polyester/7% elastane-knit fleece
ThermoBall Eco synthetic fibers
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L Length 5 - 5.5 5.5 - 6.5 7 - 7.5 7.5 - 8 Hand Circumference 5.5 - 6 6.5 - 7 7.5 - 8 8+
Measurements are stated in inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...